woensdag, juni 22, 2005

HIP Animals

HIP Animals, according to Liz

1. Black Panther. HIPpest animal I know. If I ever have to get back as an animal I want to be a black panther. They can run, climb and swim….. Only catching other animals wouldn’t really be my thing…..
2. Horse. My favourite animal. Especially the baroc Andalusian and Lusitano and the English Thoroughbred. They are smart, understanding and sensitive animals and they served us for a long time, till we switched to more horsepower.
3. Zebra. Almost the same as a horse, but a little bit different…… Like their stripes…
4. Dolphin. Besides really cool animals, also very smart animals. I went swimming with them in Cuba. Although it must drive them crazy to do all the time the same thing, they looked excited to “work” with people and being petted.
5. Giraffe. Actually I really started to like the giraffe after a visit to the Zoo of Emmen as a child, where a giraffe gave me the possibility to scrub his head. There tongue is a bit “rough”, but there long neck, small head and long legs makes them very HIP.
6. Kolibri (don’t know the English name) If you see one “eat’ you just have to look
7. Penguin. They walk so funny! And after seeing the move Madagascar, they are even funnier….
8. Orca. Once heard the story that two Orca’s tried to save a human being, but they were a little rough while playing with it. They were throwing with the human being like we do with a ball….the human being did not survive it… I don’t know if it is a true story, but I would love to see one in real.
9. Flamingo. They look a bit odd with their long thin legs, but their colour is so cool.


HIP Animals, according to Anna:

1. Parrot: with their beautiful colours and the fact that they can ‘talk’, cool to imagine how they fly around in the jungle with a lot of them.
2. Giraffe: they have a funny face and I like the pattern of their skin. Since years I have a puffed giraffe animal which is very cute.
3. Penguin: also funny, when I see them walk I always have to laugh because it looks so weird. They look beautiful with the black and white
4. Zebra: Just a nice pattern
5. Turtles: My brother used to have 2 turtles, they were very cute.
6. Monkey: especially the ones which look a bit like human beings, I don’t know their names. The baby monkeys are so sweet.
7. Dolphin: very very smart. Free Willy... Whales are also very interesting, impressive.
8. Lion/tiger: Have to mention a scary animal too. These show so much power, even when they sleep.
9. Elephant: Could not be missing here.
10. Butterfly: the ones with nice patters. The animals they were before they turn into butterfly are also funny, I don’t know the name. The transformation phase is very interesting
11. Tropical fishes: with all their beautiful colours. Too bad I can’t dive and don’t dare to and I’m not so good at swimming under water as well, so I haven’t seen that much tropical fishes when I was in Curacao.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 p.m., Blogger Anna said...

Ooooh jaaaa... flamingo! Can I change my butterfly for a flamingo as well?!

 
At 4:06 p.m., Blogger Liselotte said...

sure! but just because they are so HIP :)

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home